Agilon's partnership with UNIT4 Business Software (Agresso) offers a fully-integrated suite of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for nonprofits that face frequent change.
Agresso Business World is a top-tier, global ERP system to help you manage change easily and affordably.
"Agresso is a leader when it comes to reporting. When you are reporting information for year-end, you build up from General Ledger accounts contained in cost centers to reporting groups, then you simply have to press a button to produce complete financial statements across all categories. I have never seen a solution so strong-in the past, competitive solutions took days to produce these statements...with a lot of manual intervention required."
Manager of Finance
City of Port Moody
|What is the Agresso advantage?
Agresso's VITATM architecture delivers true Post-Implementation Agility, so you can change your system long after implementation - to respond to new requirements at the lowest possible cost and without external consultants or IT resources.
- The Data model combines input data and additional master file data, enabling the delivery of appropriate business information.
- The Process model lets you coordinate and control business processes for efficiency and monitor for exceptions.
- The Delivery model provides a powerful built-in financial reporting and analytics framework, without having to rely on external tools. Agresso helps you deliver relevant information to the right people from a single, shared, reliable source.
Full financial and managerial control of your operations:
- Flexible chart of accounts for your unique needs: multi-company and multi-currency; user-defined account rules; account groups for financial reporting and complex consolidation.
- Adaptable reporting structures to reflect the way your organization works - now and as it grows.
- Comprehensive and flexible tax reporting.
All the vital information about your suppliers accounts:
- Current balance and how long debts have been outstanding.
- Payment flexibility and the level of analysis detail for each transaction.
- Workflow for invoice approvals, updates to records etc.
- Multiple, international payment methods.
- Integrated document management for scanned invoices.
An effective and secure solution for invoice entry, payment follow-up, registration of payments and analyzing sales information:
Endowment Investment Management
- Recover receivables before they become bad debts with automation.
- Tailor it to suit your own marketing and sales analysis requirements.
Track investment activity down to the fund level:
- Investing/Divesting is automatically calculated by fund based on available cash and payout to be re-invested.
- Distribution of payout, earnings, and realized and unrealized gains/losses are calculated and distributed down to the fund level, based on the fund's level of participation.
- Investment and divestment is tracked for reporting and historical records.
Complete financial and managerial control of Assets:
- Multiple depreciation methods for the same asset, so you can report simultaneously against multiple accounting policies.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency due to tight integration with: Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Agresso Project, and Agresso Planner.
- Store photographs, operating instructions, ownership deeds, purchase agreements, etc. with document management.
Throw your spreadsheets away! Investment Manager lets you easily track investment activity down to the fund level.
All activity per investment and fund is recorded, so you can view it at any time.
Key finance sub-modules
Specific functional tools:
- Cash accounting
- Bank reconciliation and cash book
- Free-text invoicing
Reporting and Analytics
Built-in reporting allows you to capitalize on the wealth of information in the system to give you a head start when budgeting for future activities.
- Agresso Browser - a cross-functional, online analysis tool
- Agresso Excelerator - combining Microsoft Excel with Agresso data handling
- Agresso Report Creator - reports and forms with advanced formatting.
Map out your business processes with intelligence to manage and send work assignments, track and report on progress, and review performance metrics.
Business Alerts to let you monitor data and events to trigger email messages, SMS alerts, reports, server processes, and place messages in task panes, alert lists and dashboards.